!!

Hello, Guest!

You are viewing the GunLink forums as a guest.  CLICK HERE to register for the forums and unlock more features, hidden forums and the ability post in topics, vote in polls, see poll results and more.

Tandemkross

Author Topic: New Arrivals  (Read 4105 times)

Offline jpfowebman

• Industry Member
  • JPFO Webmaster
    • RKBA-2A
New Arrivals
« on: January 23, 2012, 09:08:52 PM »
Uptake has been slow and while not all JPFO folks are looking for local contacts - don't be put off by a small numbers of posts.  Only with participation by more people can the actual intended purpose really work. So - if you are new here, do add your own post, and even if there is not a response for a while, be patient such that numbers can build.

I'd suggest that everyone makes sure they set up email notification so as to know when any new posts are added.  Ultimately the hope is that people will be able to contact others in their state via PM, thus keeping their info private and fulfilling the forum's objective.

If anyone old or new wishes to add their comments, then do so here in this thread.
Remember if you won't defend your rights don't complain when you lose them.
http://www.gobango.net/ - Gun pics & commentary
http://www.rkba-2a.com/ - 2A links portal

GunLink Discussion Forums

New Arrivals
« on: January 23, 2012, 09:08:52 PM »

Offline Daniel

• Nehemiah 4:23b
    • Our Safe Home, Self-Defense, that works!
Re: New Arrivals
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2012, 02:19:43 PM »
Dan Nafe here, checking in.

We are JPFO business sponsors and are the proprietors of OurSafeHome.net  , based in Vero Beach, Florida, USA.  We do business in 50 states and are available on a 24 x 6 basis.

"We carried our weapons with us at all times, even when we went for water" Nehemiah 4:23b

"We carried our weapons with us at all times, even when we went for water" Nehemiah 4:23b

Offline Wolfrage

• Industry Member
  • marketplace
    • The MyGunDB firearm inventory system
Re: New Arrivals
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2012, 11:33:15 AM »
Just popping in to say hello!  I registered last month and am just waiting on my membership packet.  I'm the developer of the MyGunDB firearm inventory system and I'm based out of Derry, NH (take a left at the cow, another left at the next cow and a right at the tree).

Alan Ellis
Developer of MyGunDB.com
Alan Ellis
Developer MyGunDB firearm inventory system