!!

Hello, Guest!

You are viewing the GunLink forums as a guest.  CLICK HERE to register for the forums and unlock more features, hidden forums and the ability post in topics, vote in polls, see poll results and more.

Tandemkross

Author Topic: Kickstarting the international section...  (Read 3372 times)

Offline diarmani

Kickstarting the international section...
« on: May 19, 2011, 05:55:51 PM »
Hi all,

My name is Christopher di Armani, and I live in British Columbia, Canada.  Anyone wanting to connect in this area, feel free to contact me at PO Box 507, Lytton, BC V0K 1Z0, or via email at christopher@diarmani.com, or via phone at 778-772-2592.

Love the idea of being able to connect with others of a like mind!

Yours in Liberty,

Christopher di Armani
ChristopherDiArmani.com

GunLink Discussion Forums

Kickstarting the international section...
« on: May 19, 2011, 05:55:51 PM »

Offline GunLink

• GLHMFIC
  • Global Moderator
    • GunLink
Re: Kickstarting the international section...
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2011, 06:15:30 PM »
Hi, Christopher.  Welcome to GunLink!   :)  We hope you enjoy your visits here and hope that we can help get you in touch with other firearms and 2A-rights proponents.

One would hope that we don't have unsavory types visiting our forums, but they are open for anyone to read.  As such, you may want to reconsider posting as much personal information as you have (email, phone, etc.)  Don't want you to start getting a bunch of junk mail, calls, etc.

While you're here, don't forget to post an introduction in the New Member Intro area and check out the LaRue Tactical hat giveaway, all you have to do to be eligible is show up and post on the forums.

Offline freehoosiertim

Re: Kickstarting the international section...
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2011, 07:50:01 PM »
Welcome! Good to see someone from BC. My wife was raised in Squamish and Vancouver areas. I grew up in eastern Washington, although now live in Indiana. I've never been through Lytton, but sure my wife has on her way to/from Prince George. Go Canucks!

freehoosiertim@yahoo.com