!!

Hello, Guest!

You are viewing the GunLink forums as a guest.  CLICK HERE to register for the forums and unlock more features, hidden forums and the ability post in topics, vote in polls, see poll results and more.

Tandemkross

Author Topic: Women and Gear  (Read 3649 times)

Offline Keeping the Piece

• Industry Member
  • marketplace
  • Equipping & Empowering Women in Central KY
    • Keeping the Piece
Women and Gear
« on: November 10, 2011, 07:08:01 PM »
This post is about your favorite way to carry concealed, ladies!  Gentlemen, if your wife, girlfriend, sister, etc. carries and you know what gear she uses, please feel free to chime in.  Ladies' bodies are obviously different, so we have to be creative about finding ways to conceal guns with our widely varying body shapes and clothing styles. 

Here's what I use:

98% of the time:  Bladetech Gun Belt, UBG Regulator Holster for Springfield EMP 9mm, and Mernickle Double Mag Holster.
                          DeSantis Ankle Holster for Keltec P32 as backup when my jeans will accommodate

2% of the time:  Galco Belly Band with KelTec P32

How about you?

GunLink Discussion Forums

Women and Gear
« on: November 10, 2011, 07:08:01 PM »

Offline SharpsShooter

Re: Women and Gear
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2011, 10:43:15 AM »
Whenever my better half carries, she usually just puts a small frame auto in one of those pocket holsters and slips it into her purse.

Offline masfonos

« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2011, 12:15:15 PM »
My SO can't carry around where she is during the day.  SABRE Red is about the limit of what she keeps on hand there.

• Industry Member
  • marketplace
    • Keeping the Piece
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2011, 01:29:43 PM »
Whenever my better half carries, she usually just puts a small frame auto in one of those pocket holsters and slips it into her purse.

Does she find that the pocket holster ever shifts around and changes the orientation of the pistol, or does it maintain its position pretty well?  I've had a couple ladies talk about using paddles to clip to the inner divider in a large purse.

Offline SharpsShooter

« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2011, 11:00:49 AM »
It is a pretty small purse, not one of those giant duffel bags.  I don't think there would be much room for it to move around.  It's rough leather on the outside so it holds in place pretty well.

Clipping it to a divider or inside pocket would be a good idea though for a roomier purse.

• Industry Member
  • marketplace
    • Keeping the Piece
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2011, 01:02:36 PM »
Sounds like a good solution.  Thanks for sharing! :)