General Category > NSSF SHOT Show

The Official GunLink 2018 SHOT Show Discussion Thread January 23-26 2018

(1/8) > >>

GunLink_SHOT_18:

2018 SHOT SHOW
Januay 23-26, 2018
Sands Expo & Convention Center
Las Vegas, NV

TargetDate = "1/23/2018 05:30 AM"; BackColor = ""; ForeColor = "green"; CountActive = true; CountStepper = -1; LeadingZero = true; DisplayFormat = "%%D%% Days %%H%% Hours %%M%% Minutes %%S%% Seconds"; FinishMessage = "SHOT Show is finally here!";

Firearms enthusiasts around the world anxiously await SHOT Show each year to see the latest and greatest firearms, ammunition, gear, and accessories that the shooting, outdoor, law enforcement, military, and hunting industries have to offer.  Well - the time is here! 

As usual, the GunLink team will be there to see it all; from the annual pre-show SHOT Show Industry Day at the Range to the closing of the exhibit hall, we'll be bringing you all the news about this year's innovations in the world of firearms, ammo, and gear.  We'll bring you everything from the smoothest-shooting firearms to the flattest-shooting ammo, from the the sneakiest camo patterns to the ruggedest gear, and from the brightest tactical lights to the clearest optics.

Join the discussion here on the GunLink Forums, watch the GunLink Blog, and connect with us on social media throughout SHOT Show 2018 so you don't miss a thing!

GunLink 2018 SHOT Show Coverage
made possible in part by:

National Rifle Association

Brownells - Serious About Firearms Since 1939!

Sticky Holsters

Gunz Inc.

Shot-Force Pro Targets

REPACKBOX Ammo Boxes

Intelliscope

AR500 Armor

USCCA

Tandemkross

TekMat

Pyramid Air

Wise Foods

Want to get involved with GunLink coverage of the 2018 SHOT Show? Contact us today.

SHOT Show® Industry Day at the Range™ is owned and operated by CMG Marketing & Events and Triple Curl Public Relations and Advertising. The “SHOT Show®”, “Shooting, Hunting and Outdoor Trade ShowSM” and “SHOTSM” names, logos, and images are trademarks or registered trademarks owned exclusively by the NSSF. GunLink is not endorsed by any of these organizations and the extent of GunLink’s affiliation with them consists solely of GunLink staff’s NSSF Media membership.

masfonos:
Hopefully companies will be rolling out some pretty awesome stuff this year. They've had over a year to R&D new goodies without the election worries or having an anti-gun POTUS breathing down their neck.

I predict a lot of 6.5CM (for some reason) rifles, illuminated magnified optics, and rapid fire devices (binaries, bump-things, etc). Hopefully I'm right about the R&D and we see lots of cool new stuff that doesn't even occur to me.

Gunz:
We couldn't make it last year but we will have people there this time!

We're happy to be a part of the GunLink show coverage again this year.

1slickAR15:
Yea! Lets see what companies have been sitting on for the last 8+ years! I hear Kimber will have new version of the revolver, Springfield is building a 6.7 M1A. There will be even more pistol caliber rifles this year but still not from Glock.

DieselDude:

--- Quote from: 1slickAR15 on December 11, 2017, 02:25:54 PM ---Yea! Lets see what companies have been sitting on for the last 8+ years! I hear Kimber will have new version of the revolver, Springfield is building a 6.7 M1A. There will be even more pistol caliber rifles this year but still not from Glock.

--- End quote ---

I like the 6.7L cummins, but I don't know that caliber  ???

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version