Reviews > Firearm Review

Various reviews

(1/2) > >>

jpfowebman:
In case of interest - one of my sites is http://www.gobango.net/ - it features many articles but also centers around a quite large number of firearms.  Some I own or have owned and others I have used enough to assess and comment.  Might be of interest to some - plenty of pictures too.

GunLink:
Lots of good reviews there with nice pics of the firearms to go along with them; I looked through a few of them.  If you find yourself bored, feel free to transfer them over here.

masfonos:
Good little writeups on the P95DC and the HiPoint Carbine.  I forgot how ugly those carbines are.  I have mine in the ATI stock.  Great plinker though.  I got into the expensive habit of plinking with that instead of a .22 for a long time and burned up some money though.  All in good fun.

jpfowebman:
Indeed yes, the Hi_point carbine is perhaps the ugliest carbine!!!  My favorite for 9mm is my Beretta Storm CX4 - terrible trigger (which I mean to rework) but despite its "Flash Gordon" odd looks is ergonomically excellent.

GunLink - re the pics from the gobango site - haven't as yet checked out where to put those pics if transferring over here.  Suggestions?

GunLink:

--- Quote from: jpfowebman on March 12, 2011, 12:55:27 AM ---Indeed yes, the Hi_point carbine is perhaps the ugliest carbine!!!  My favorite for 9mm is my Beretta Storm CX4 - terrible trigger (which I mean to rework) but despite its "Flash Gordon" odd looks is ergonomically excellent.

GunLink - re the pics from the gobango site - haven't as yet checked out where to put those pics if transferring over here.  Suggestions?

--- End quote ---

The HP is one ugly bangstick for sure.  The ATI stock mentioned above makes it look similar to the CX4; that's the way I have mine set up as well.  It really makes it a lot more solid (and a LOT less ugly).

If you like, feel free to create a thread for each review here in the review section with the pictures and text.  You could also include a link to the gobango site so users have the option of looking at them there via the nice menu system.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version