!!

Hello, Guest!

You are viewing the GunLink forums as a guest.  CLICK HERE to register for the forums and unlock more features, hidden forums and the ability post in topics, vote in polls, see poll results and more.

Tandemkross

Author Topic: Sticky Holsters  (Read 7389 times)

Offline jonbouy00

Sticky Holsters
« on: July 16, 2012, 02:20:33 PM »
http://stickyholsters.com/

Talked to these people at the NRA Convention in St. Louis. Seem to be very nice people. First I got a holster for my Glock. I like it fine. You can just shove the holster inside the wait band and when you draw the holster stays put. Got one for the 32 TomCat fits the pocket. Draw the gun and the holster stays put. Just got one for the Judge to sit in the crack at the arm rest. Again draw the gun and the holster stays put. I like the product, and it's pretty cheap. Works for me.
Jon
The phrase,"common sense" no longer means, common sense.

GunLink Discussion Forums

Sticky Holsters
« on: July 16, 2012, 02:20:33 PM »

Offline SharpsShooter

Re: Sticky Holsters
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2012, 11:47:12 AM »
They're...sticky?  What material are they made of?

Offline jonbouy00

« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2012, 06:09:01 PM »
I don't know. I will try and find out. They are, 'sticky' in the sense that they won't slide. Kind of like the little mats you put on your dash to put things.
Jon
The phrase,"common sense" no longer means, common sense.

Offline GunLink

• GLHMFIC
  • Global Moderator
    • GunLink
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2013, 06:31:13 PM »
We stopped by their booth at SHOT Show and talked to them.  You're right about them being friendly people and more than happy to tell you about their fine product.  I picked up a holster that will fit a couple of handguns we have around here... I'll use it for a while and let you know how it turns out.  So far it looks like it's easy and convenient to use, will do what it's intended to do and, as you mention, the price is right.  Made right here in USA, too.

One thing I notice right away though is that the seam around the edges can sometimes snag on the rear sight if you draw the firearm up and forward.  In a perfect world, drawing wouldn't be an issue, but I could see it wiggling around a little from normal movement and hanging up.  In any case, it's just a slight catch that can be overcome by pulling more firmly; it's a heck of a lot smoother than trying to pull a pistol just jammed into your waistband.

Offline JammGear

• marketplace
  • GunLink Member
    • Best of the best tactical gear and boots
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2013, 10:03:02 PM »
I love sticky holsters. I have carried one with a Berretta PX, SW bodyguard and a Keltec PF9. Never slipped and not bulky.
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." Aristotle

http://jammgear.com/
http://tacticalfl.com

Offline GunLink

• GLHMFIC
  • Global Moderator
    • GunLink
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2013, 10:26:12 PM »
Here is our full review.  We're definitely sold on them.  I switch them up from time to time but have been wearing mine for the past several days.

Offline DieselDude

• marketplace
  • GunLink Member
« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2015, 12:55:48 PM »
I have a sticky holster that I use for pocket carry.  Works great.

Offline DrFootball

• marketplace
  • GunLink Member
« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2015, 02:31:24 AM »
Zombie Thread,...But hey, might as well jump on it. My FFL just started carrying them this spring. I have(with the "Sticky") 4 Pocket holsters now. 2 DeSantis, a Blackhawk, and the new addition. The material it's made from is Neoprene. They suggest if you have a "Snagging" issue when you practice, to add some Gauze Bandage to the spot where the sights are......I carry my LC9 in it, either in the front pocket of my man bag, or in the front pocket of my Vest......works for me.....

Offline masfonos

« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2016, 01:25:38 AM »
Someone showed me their holster the other day that was very similar to the Sticky, pretty sure it was by Blackhawk.  It had a tan exterior and it seemed WAY stickier than the Sticky and seemed like the exterior might hold up a little better.  My Sticky holster is getting kind of ratty where the rubbery stuff on the outside is wearing away, I think I might try one of these when it finally bites the dust.