!!

Hello, Guest!

You are viewing the GunLink forums as a guest.  CLICK HERE to register for the forums and unlock more features, hidden forums and the ability post in topics, vote in polls, see poll results and more.

Tandemkross

Author Topic: Baltimore Riots pictures - "Peaceful Protesters"  (Read 3245 times)

Offline masfonos

Baltimore Riots pictures - "Peaceful Protesters"
« on: April 28, 2015, 06:20:01 PM »
There's another thread about what to do if you find yourself in the area of protests.  It's from the second round of Fergadishu (and then nationwide) riots over Gentle Giant Mike Brown, but I couldn't help but think of it again with what's going on in Baltimore. 

« Last Edit: April 28, 2015, 06:21:35 PM by masfonos »

GunLink Discussion Forums

Baltimore Riots pictures - "Peaceful Protesters"
« on: April 28, 2015, 06:20:01 PM »

Offline heavy

• marketplace
  • Leon Heavy
Re: Baltimore Riots pictures - "Peaceful Protesters"
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2015, 11:05:59 AM »
Animals.  They tear up their own neighborhoods and burn down businesses then complain about the area being depressed from lack of businesses.  They break the law and sell drugs and destroy property and run from and attack officers then complain about being arrested.  They say that they're out there for social justice or equality then they attack, destroy and loot.  For justice. 

I pray that the regular folk in those areas stay safe and they get this under control.
He ain't heavy...

Offline LivingDeadGirl

• GunLink Member
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2015, 11:48:49 PM »
I like the one with the guy stealing an armful of condoms (or is it cigarettes?) and the girls in the background taking a "selfie" while looting. Classy.

Offline shhhgunz

• marketplace
  • Hush, puppy.
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2015, 10:07:07 AM »
Crime & murders are through the roof there.  At least 42 murders last month which is the most in 4 decades.  I saw that they just found a couple really young kids shot to death there too.  Why aren't they protesting this?  The savages are killing each other in record numbers including little kids and they don't care about that but they will burn down their city over some criminal getting killed by the police?

Mark my words though they won't let it go to waste.  Instead of addressing the real problems they will push for more gun control because THATS the problem. ::)

Offline GunLink

• GLHMFIC
  • Global Moderator
    • GunLink
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2015, 10:20:15 AM »
Mark my words though they won't let it go to waste.  Instead of addressing the real problems they will push for more gun control because THATS the problem. ::)

From Breitbart:
RAHM EMANUEL: EPIC FAILURE OF CHICAGO GUN CONTROL PROVES MORE GUN CONTROL NEEDED

Following a Memorial Day Weekend during which 12 people shot and killed and 43 more were wounded, Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel said a large part of the solution to the problem is more gun control.

That’s right — gun control is failing miserably and the solution is more gun control.
Were the shooters in these instance law-abiding citizens? Negative. Yet Emanuel’s response is more gun control which only affects law-abiding citizens. For those who ignore the law, more gun control simply means more victims.

Offline masfonos

« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2015, 10:52:07 AM »
Baltimore Sun:  Homicides and shootings spike while arrests decline in Baltimore City

"F the police" "Get the police out of our neighborhood" etc.

I guess they're getting what they asked for.

« Last Edit: June 08, 2015, 10:55:31 AM by masfonos »