!!

Hello, Guest!

You are viewing the GunLink forums as a guest.  CLICK HERE to register for the forums and unlock more features, hidden forums and the ability post in topics, vote in polls, see poll results and more.

Tandemkross

Author Topic: Firearm Engraving in Louisville  (Read 1552 times)

Offline masfonos

Firearm Engraving in Louisville
« on: May 28, 2015, 12:06:52 PM »
I searched around for this for a while for someone to do (text) engraving on a firearm and found a lot of different answers.  Some people recommended mailing guns off to get engraved, some people recommended taking it to a jewelry store but I wanted it done local and I wanted it to look good.

I found one guy in Louisville who wanted around $50 but he does it by hand and he said there was a couple month wait to get any work done.  I found another guy who does it with a CNC engraver for around $45 who said there was a short wait but he was sporadic with answering emails and hard to get ahold.

Then I found Hardshell Tactical in the SW part of the county.  They're veteran owned/operated, use a CNC engraver, they did a great job, turnaround of just a couple days and it only cost $35.  If you're looking for engraving in this area, definitely check them out!

GunLink Discussion Forums

Firearm Engraving in Louisville
« on: May 28, 2015, 12:06:52 PM »