!!

Hello, Guest!

You are viewing the GunLink forums as a guest.  CLICK HERE to register for the forums and unlock more features, hidden forums and the ability post in topics, vote in polls, see poll results and more.

Tandemkross

Author Topic: Southeast Texas  (Read 2964 times)

Offline Texas Deputy

Southeast Texas
« on: January 26, 2012, 09:13:47 PM »
I am in the southeast corner of Texas, in the Port Arthur - Orange - Beaumont area.

I have been a long time competitive shooter, .22 rifle, .22 pistol, center fire pistol (accurized 1911), and center fire rifle (National Match M-1 Garand from Ft. Benning, 1968).

I would like to find other landsmen in the area to shoot with.

I frequently shoot at my department range, and at the Golden Triangle Gun Club.

GunLink Discussion Forums

Southeast Texas
« on: January 26, 2012, 09:13:47 PM »

Offline Seinfein

• marketplace
Re: Southeast Texas
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2012, 09:48:09 PM »
Welcome and Shalom Texas Deputy glad you joined the web page, as you already know Texas is so dang huge and your like 500 miles away from where I live up in North Texas, JPFO members are pretty new over here on Gun Link but I am sure there must be a few people from Gun link say Houston area and heading your way off I-10 I bet, and then you have some of the like coolest fire arms collectors and designers and builders in the world in Louisiana. Some people are just shy I think, I being a retired Military Police officer myself always love to reach out to my fellow Law enforcement brothers and sisters to make new friends and see, where and what you love to hunt, here about what the newest gadgets and toys you get to work with while on duty,and yes hear about new places throughout Texas to go and have some fun shooting your guns. OK well please be safe as you know all to well there are way to many bad guys out there that can and will place police in very dangerous situations, and my family and deeply I thank you for your dedicated duty to serve and protect your fellow Texans.
Odecha ki aniteni vetihi li liy'shua Even ma' asu habonim haytah lerosh pinah Me'et Hashem Adonai haytah zot ni niflet be' eineinu Zeh hayom asah Hashem, Adonai nagilah venis'mechah bo Ana Hashem.