!!

Hello, Guest!

You are viewing the GunLink forums as a guest.  CLICK HERE to register for the forums and unlock more features, hidden forums and the ability post in topics, vote in polls, see poll results and more.

Tandemkross

Author Topic: Introducing myself  (Read 2992 times)

Offline ritter servus

• 1st Battalion New England Rangers
Introducing myself
« on: May 23, 2011, 05:48:25 PM »
Hello.  Introducing myself here as a new member of JPFO.  I'm an older, old-school (like 13th century) kinda guy, and live in SE Connecticut.  I hunt, I shoot, and I'm a die-hard supporter of The Constitution of the United States and of the Bill of Rights as originally written.  I have taken my oath to "protect and defend the Constitution of the United States from all enemies - domestic and foreign...", and my word is my bond.  Also interested in martial arts and 'melee sports', but currently not directly connected to either.  Ritter Servus is my 'name'.  Hit me up.
Ritter Servus

GunLink Discussion Forums

Introducing myself
« on: May 23, 2011, 05:48:25 PM »

Offline Uncle Buck

Re: Introducing myself
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2011, 07:40:11 AM »
Hello and welcome to the Gunlink Forums.  I grew up in Ashaway, RI.  (Right next to the Conn. State line.)  I am here in Missouri now.

Lot of nice folks are starting to use this forum and I think with your help, we can get her growing.

What types of firearms do you own now?  What is in the future for your "I hope to Purchase" wish list?