!!

Hello, Guest!

You are viewing the GunLink forums as a guest.  CLICK HERE to register for the forums and unlock more features, hidden forums and the ability post in topics, vote in polls, see poll results and more.

Tandemkross

Author Topic: Concealed Carry at National Corvette Museum in Bowling Green  (Read 2695 times)

Offline masfonos

Concealed Carry at National Corvette Museum in Bowling Green
« on: October 18, 2016, 11:03:33 AM »
I got the chance to go to the Corvette Museum recently and, as usual, I checked around online to see if they allow CCW.  I found a lot of mixed reviews on whether or not they do including some fairly recent posts saying that they had the "circle slash" no guns allowed signs up.

I decided to swing by and check it out myself.  As of October 2016, the National Corvette Museum is NOT POSTED to prohibit CCDW as far as I can tell.

On the doors they have three circle/slash signs for no smoking, no food/drinks, no animals.  They're not all together in a group of three, there's a single one, a space, and a group of two so I wonder if they recently scraped off the fourth no guns stickers.  I didn't see any other signage either, no WTMDs or anything like that, so I'd say it's good to go. 

We didn't go to the factory, so no idea if they're CCDW friendly or not but some of the posts I found online said that they carried there without issue.

GunLink Discussion Forums

Concealed Carry at National Corvette Museum in Bowling Green
« on: October 18, 2016, 11:03:33 AM »